Why Should I Hire You to Belly Dance Instead of Another Dancer?
1. The ONLY Multi-Award Winning Belly Dancer in Central Florida
- 1st place Yellow Rose of Texas 2012
- 1st place Stellar Advantage Pro 2012
- 1st Runner up Miami Belly dance Competition 2012
2. ShowmanshipYou don’t just want a pretty face in a pretty costume; you want a PERFORMANCE with emotion, energy, and humor. The last thing you want to see is a boring performance, and that is where my shows are different…I ENTERTAIN and get the guests more than laughing, but emotionally involved into the show.
3. Let me fill you in on a little secret…before I worked full time as a belly dancer I was an event supervisor pulling off lavish events across Florida for celebrity parties, wealthy clients, and huge corporate events and weddings. LET'S JUST SAY, I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.
4. Easy to work with personality (no diva here)commitment to excellence, full time dancer, and recognized in the nation as a top dancer and rising star.
5. Watch my Videosyou will see for yourself why I am performing weekly for events, and the level of dance compared to other dancers.
*What Do I Need To Bring for the Show?
For more information on prices and packages please call me 407-900-8397 or CONTACT me via e-mail.
*$225+ Is Higher than the Other Belly Dancers Fee. Why Should I Pay More?
*How Do I Hire You?
This is very easy to do! It is only 3 steps. Click on the following link: "rates". Here you will & find my downloadable rates contract which will provide you with my local Orlando belly dance rates and popular party ideas.You can also visit my CONTACT page and call me right away.
* Can We Film Your Performance?
I do not mind being filmed at all, but I only request that you send me a copy as a courtesy. If you upload video onto YouTube, send me a link, I would love to see it and photographs are similar. If you have photographs on Facebook, please tag me, I would LOVE to highlight them on my fanpage http://www.facebook.com/bellydancebyjenniferinc
* I LOVED Your Performance at Our Event. Where Can I Write a Review?
I would LOVE to hear what you have to say about the show! If you would like to submit a review please do so at the following link: Review Site
* I am not Middle Eastern, Can I Incorporate a Belly Dancer Into My Event?
* So Tell Me Jennifer, Can My Guests Tip You?
Here is the skinny on tipping me…I allow it yes but only in the form of a money shower, given via check/cash/PayPal after the performance, or by hand. I know many guests get excited and have seen body tipping on T.V. but I do not allow it, and respect your cooperation.
* I Love Reading Your Blog Posts and Website, Can I Use It?
I love all the feedback and e-mails I receive from readers enjoying my blog posts and content, but if you are to "use" it, you do must follow a couple basic guidelines: 1. Credit my work by placing my name and link where you place the text. 2. Do not copy and paste my work and call it your own.
I am really trying to make a difference in the belly dance community with the content I write. I love your enthusiasm on this matter, but make sure to credit everything that is not yours :)
* Do You Really Make Your Own Costumes?
Yes I really do! Sewing is another HUGE passion of mine. To see my work visit my Belly Dance Costumes page. I only use the best materials and stand by the quality of my work 100%. If you would like your own rhinestone belly dance costume feel free to contact me.